Wednesday, June 13, 2018

While the boss is away

It's done and blocked (thanks Alex). I love it.
Pattern: Fading Point (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 5 skeins of Hedgehog Sock

I have kitted up my colourway (it's number 23).

I was rushing for pictures. The rain was coming and I finished just in time. We had quite a downpour. My garden is very thankful. If I look out one window of the store the sun is shining and out another window the skies are black.

A newsletter went out yesterday morning. We announced that it's time to clear out a few yarns.
After much deliberation we have decided to clear out our yarns from Debbie Bliss, Classic Elite and Malabrigo. These are all great yarns but it is time to free up shelf space. 
These are available in the store and online. 
Don't miss out on great savings. 
I think that the store is in order. Lynn and Alex will be in charge this weekend. That sounds like trouble. :) Who knows what mischief the two of them will get into.

I'm very early with today's post. We're having family dinner at The Works tonight. It's been a tradition for a very long time that we all eat together before someone leaves on a trip. Then I need to pack. I'm taking my Fading Point. The other two shawls coming are
The Greyhound Shawl knit in Mrs. Crosby Hat Box. I's very bright and summery.
Find Your Fade. It was a tough decision - there were a lot of options in my closet.

No comments: