Friday, June 29, 2018

New pattern from Ambah

Meet the Shiri Wrap - a new shawl from Ambah O'Brien.
Knit yourself a lace-weight delicacy. Shiri is a gorgeous light wrap, large enough to snuggle up in, light enough to wear year-round. Choose neutrals for a modern go-with-anything piece, or add some vibrancy with bold colours for a statement wrap that is sure to turn heads. Let Shiri be the song of your soul. 
Join us over in my Ravelry group for a Shiri-a-long (KAL) and knit yours in lovely company with gorgeous prizes to inspire completion. 
Both written and charted instructions are included for the lace sections. Intermediate: simple lace and shaping, joining with three needle bind off, picking up many stitches and working i-cord. This is a substantial project with a truly beautiful end result.
The shawl is knit in lace weight - madelinetosh prairie or Mrs. Crosby Reticule would be great choices.


There wasn't a lot of knitting today. I did make it to the first fade. Just two rows so you might not see it but that was my goal and now I can head to bed. I don't want to. I'd like to keep going but I was up early today and if I'm going to work tomorrow I need some sleep.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

The new shawl pattern is lovely. Light and airy, yet appears so cuddly. Pretty, pretty design!