Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Fading

In the chaos of all the boxes yesterday we didn't get one opened until this morning.
We have two new colours of Uneek Sock. The kit has two balls that are dyed exactly the same. You will end up with socks that match perfectly.
Alex put together some combinations for the Comfort Fade Cardi. She had fun playing in the new tosh.
The colours are going from right to left.
Ember
Dark Roast
Simply Greige
Good Silence

Venti Dragon Mocha
Berlin
Simpky Greige
Horn

There were individual skeins of single ply fingering weight in our order from Autumn and Indigo. Perfect for shawls. I have added them to the website. Claire's colours are different from the other hand dyed yarns we have in the store. This made it a perfect fit.
Here are swatches of Cascade and Vintage Love.
I had a bit of an epiphany today. Why not use a Fading Point kit to knit Chevron Shenanigans (pattern purchased on Ravelry)? The large size takes 5 skeins of fingering weight.


Now I want to start another project :)

Speaking of projects. I knit some more on my Comfort Fade Cardi tonight while watching Big Brother. It's later than I thought so I will post pictures tomorrow. The yarn is beautiful to knit with.

No comments: