Sunday, November 19, 2017

True Colors

I started knitting with the Fuse Singles this afternoon.The yarn is very nice to knit with and I really like the colours that Rebecca dyed.
I decided to make Melanie Berg's True Colors (pattern purchased on Ravelry)
Let your true colors shine in this eye-catching shawl!
Whether your style is bold, elegant, playful, or simply unique - you’ll find this asymmetrical triangle shawl to be the perfect playground for your personality.
It knits up to a generous size, with a simple lace pattern creating a stunning scalloped effect. Eyelet stripes separate gradient color bands, which become the accent color when the scheme is reversed near the end.
Melanie used Shepherd Sock from Lorna's Laces. This colourway comes as a kit (a full skein of Shepherd Sock and mini skeins for the stripes) and Diana knit the shawl in these colours. She blocked it this weekend and we'll have it in the store later this week.

Beth finished her Hanasuko Cowl. I was too busy knitting today to block it for her. I'll let her make dinner tomorrow and then I'll do it. A fair trade :)
I cast off Veronika last night. The ends need to be sewn in but I was having too much fun knitting this afternoon to start on them.
I wrote my blog post earlier and then went back to knitting. Another repeat finished. I really need to go to bed.

No comments: