Monday, November 27, 2017

Pom Poms

True Colors is growing. The further I get the more I like it. (I'm writing quickly so I can get a few more rows finished before bed.)

Great news. Mr. UPS dropped off my box of Cocoknits notions in Myrtle Beach today. Mom and dad should be coming home on Wednesday and the notions should be in the store on Thursday. Should is an important word in this sentence. Things can change my parents might not drive home until Thursday.

Pom Pom Makers arrived today. Large and X-Large. This tool will help you to make clean, tight pom poms.
Here is a YouTube video from Kristin Nicholas for making a Pom Pom Garland.


I'm very excited. The contract was signed today. Knitting Camp 2018 will be at Bayview-Wildwood Resort from September 19-23, 2018. Beth Casey will be back with us for yarn dying. Beth and I have been discussing some fun new ideas.

I'll have more information (including more instructors) in a few weeks but I wanted everyone to know the dates. 


No comments: