Saturday, November 18, 2017

Match & Move

Of course I picked colours of Adelaide. I've decided that when Veronika is finished (should be tomorrow) I am going to work on two shawls at once. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and every other Sunday I will knit with Fuse. The opposite days are going to be Adelaide.
The colours from left to right are
Salem
Forbidden Forest
Salem
Thrash

I decided to use Salem twice because I love the colour and I want to make the shawl a bit bigger. I chose skeins that were slightly different to add some interest.

The pattern is going to be Match & Move (pattern purchased on Ravelry).

How about the new cup from Tims?

I have 10 more rows of ribbing and Veronika will be finished. Okay, the knitting. Then two small seams and sewing in the ends. Another hour of knitting and then bed. It's been a long week.

No comments: