Thursday, November 30, 2017

As Soon As Possible

Need a super quick project? I was going through my closet last night and came across my Auburn Wave (pattern purchased on Ravelry) knit in tosh ASAP on 15mm needles. I made a few easy adjustments to the pattern.

Work 20 garter stitch ridges
Work Eyelet pattern
Work 10 garter stitch ridges
Work the Eyelet pattern
Work 10 garter stitch ridges
Work the Lace Border until you run out of yarn.

My shawl took 2.5 balls. Talk about instant gratification. 


When we were putting away the Cocoknits Notions, I found 2 of the original Knitter's Keeps in Olive. These have been discontinued and are being replaced by the new Maker's Keep (arriving just in time for Christmas).



We have bad news about our Cocoknits order. The Colored Stitch Stoppers didn't arrive. The good news is that they double shipped the Neutral Stitch Stoppers so we have lots of them.

The Natural Mesh Bags are really nice. The fabric is very smooth - it almost feels waxed - and your yarn will not catch on it. It will easily hold a ball of sock yarn and a pair of socks.


A box of books arrived in Myrtle Beach in time for mom and dad to bring them home. 

I think the store is in order for Cathy and Lynn. I hope the store is in order for Cathy and Lynn :)

Now it's time to back and bed. It's going to be an early morning.

No comments: