Monday, May 02, 2016

My Meadowside

When I got home on Saturday night I really, really had the urge to knit. Being around yarn and knitters all day will do that to you. My only problem, I didn't really feel like working on something that was already on the needles. This is what happened.

Pattern: Meadowside (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Rialto Luxury Sock - one ball each of two colours.

I'm using colours 5 and 7.

I showed pictures a few weeks ago and the shawl has been on my mind since. I couldn't help myself.

The pattern is super easy to follow and memorize. Perfect for a long car trip or a flight. Or for sitting at the soccer field or baseball diamond this summer.

Our box from Frabjous Fibers arrived today. I'm sad it didn't make it for the show but we have great new colours in the store (and soon to be on the website)




Now it's time to update the website. And then a bit of knitting. My yarn is calling to me.

No comments: