Saturday, May 07, 2016

Rialto

My Meadowside Shawl is growing. I can't stop because I need to see what colour is coming next. Tonight's post is a trial on my iPad. Very last minute I decided to go away for a few days. I'm flying to Vegas in the morning and I'm not taking my laptop. I'll be back on Wednesday night and back in the store on Thursday. Cathy and Lynn will be looking after things for me. We have a few more samples in the store in Rialto Luxury Sock. I was going to take pictures outside but it decided to rain in Ancaster this afternoon.
Pattern: ZickZack (free on Ravelry) I haven't figured out how to add a link yet - maybe tomorrow :) The scarf takes 2 balls of Rialto Luxury Sock. This scarf is colour 8 and 12
This one is 7 and 2. It's a very busy evening. Between laundry and packing I'm watching the Raptors, The Kentucky Derby, the NHL game and the Nascar race.  Like I said, this is a new app. I'm going to try and preview the post before I publish but you just don't know how that will work out. It could publish on me. 

No comments: