Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thanks Melo

It was 7 this morning when Melo jumped off the bed which woke me up. He isn't the lightest on his feet. I could have gone back to sleep but decided to get the day going. After a quick trip out for a tea and bagel I sat down and finished the front of Eos before heading to work.
One sleeve to go. Next weekend a few of my suppliers are having Open Houses where I can see the new yarns coming for fall. My goal is to have the sweater done to wear-a week ahead of the original due date.

It was a crazy day in the store (I'm not complaining because we like crazy) but I don't feel like casting on the sleeve. There is also the small problem of this ball of yarn that is sitting beside me.

Beth is going to make Cherry Garcia (a free pattern on Ravelry) in Misti Handpaint Chunky. Her first attempt at cables. Yes, I'm going to cast on for her. The Frolic is coming and I need her.

She nicely asked me to cast off her Linen Stitch scarf as well. I politely declined but said that I would tomorrow.

Back to the Masters and then a Nascar race. Maybe a hockey game or two as well.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, what a gorgeous pattern on the front of that sweater! Beautiful work.