Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rowan Fine Art

It hasn't arrived yet but here are some pictures to get you excited. We're hoping the first week of May.





Rowan Fine Art is a blend of fibre and colour.  Designed for socks, shawls and other accessories, it is made with merino wool, kid mohair, mulberry silk and polyamide to make it suitable and durable for all projects. 
Wool: 45%, Mohair: 20%, Silk: 10%, Polyamide: 25% 
400m (437 yards) on a 100 gram skein 
Read the Fine Art story and see more pictures...

I tried really hard last night but didn't get Shadow done. Then I tried really, really hard today in the store but I had a sales rep in. Fall Rowan has been ordered. I can't tell you much but there are new yarns (more than 3 and less than 7) and many new magazines. It looks like it is going to be a great fall. I believe that the launch date is August 15 but please don't hold me to that. :) I will confirm when I know more.

Grey's is a repeat tonight. Please give us new episodes. I'm going to knit and get Shadow finished and blocking. I'm hoping to wear it on Monday. Then the sleeve of Eos (or maybe Windward because I am totally in love with Serenity 20 from Zen Yarn Garden).

1 comment:

Linda in Waterloo said...

Thanks for your posts - it's always a pleasure to read what's happening in the knit world, what fab knitting you are up to and about 'the boys' latest capers.