Saturday, January 19, 2013

Scarves

My knitting didn't make it out of the bag last night. I got caught up in the website. The more I add the more I like it.

I was going through the pictures in iPhoto looking for Offhand Designs bags to add to the site and I came across a few scarves.
Pattern: Thendara from Westknits Book 3
Yarn: tosh pashmina-1 skein cove and 1 skein curiosity
Needles: 3.5mm 80cm circular

It is hanging in the store right now but not in a way that shows off the yarn or pattern. I'm going to rehang it on Monday. Stephen West's scarves and shawls have interesting shaping.

Then this picture
Frosty Cowl
Yarn: 2 skeins of Blue Sky Alpacas Bulky
Needles: 15mm, 60cm circular

There are 4 rows to the pattern. Two are knit and two have twisted stitches.

Another quick cowl to knit in a few evenings. There are 4 rows to the pattern-two are knit rows and two have twisted stitches-kind of like baby cables.

The pattern is free when you buy the yarn.

A bit of knitting has been done in the store on a Linen Stitch Scarf. I would guess that I'm a third of the way through the scarf. The yarn is Rastita from Malabrigo. This scarf is going to end up wider than the ones done in madelinetosh because the Rastita has about 75m more on a skein.

Beth has run to get us dinner. Pizza of course. Neither of us wanted to cook. Then I am going to sit down and knit. While watching Barrett-Jackson and picking out cars that I would like. :)

No comments: