Thursday, January 31, 2013

Vegas

I was in the room at 8pm last night. I didn't really nap in the afternoon and was very tired. I put on the TV and started sewing in ends. I made it about half way. I was tired and the lights in the room aren't great.

Beth collects pressed pennies. She has many, many of them in a special pressed penny album. You might have seen the machines in your travels. She has them from all over the world. She and I have collected them and friends make them and bring them back from trips for her.

Unfortunately Beth couldn't come to Vegas with me this trip so I wanted to bring her home a really good present. This will make her very happy and it only cost 51 cents. I think I better find something to add to it. :)

I was up early this morning-we are three hours behind Ancaster time so I really slept in until 10am. Haven't done that in a long time. It was shopping day. And a productive shopping day. New shoes for me. Does that surprise you? A really, really good present for Beth. Some makeup and a cover for my iPad mini. I did a lot of walking so I'm in the room for a bit of a rest. Maybe to sew some more ends in.

Here are some of the sites from today.

Yes, it is bright and sunny here. I just talked to mom and dad. Dad said it was really cold and he got caught in a snow storm in Toronto.

Here are some photos from The Palazzo. Everything is done big in Vegas.

I got a bit of knitting done last night before going to bed. Here is the start of my Inspira Cowl. You can find the pattern on Ravelry.

I'm using 5mm needles. 150 stitches. 4 balls of Classic Elite Liberty Prints.

From Soak "Introducing Yuzu. One whiff and you’ll be adding this to your store offering. It’s a fresh update to a familiar scent. With its kiss of tart citrus and crushed eucaplyptus, it’s sure to be the new favourite!

Yuzu is available in 3oz Soak and Handmaid as well as a Soakbox with a fabulous spring colour and pattern."

Yuzu will be ordered on Saturday. I will let you know when we will receive the order.

Here are a few of the garments in the new Debbie Bliss magazine.

I better sign off and start sewing in ends. The light is good and I want to get it done.

No comments: