Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pucks N' Purls 2013

When I got home from work last night I fell into bed for a nap. When I woke up Beth and I continued on with Homeland. Three more episodes watched. I wanted to watch more but Beth didn't nap so she was tired. Tonight!! It's one of those shows where you want to watch episodes back to back to find out what is happening. You think you have it figured out and then they throw a curve ball at you.

It's that time of year again. Are you having hockey withdrawal??
Buy tickets online at www.marlies.ca/PucksNPurls. These centre ice tickets, behind the Marlies bench, are $21 (face value $33).  For groups 10 or more, of for special needs, call Marc Lira (Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment) at (416) 263-3926.

It's time to get my fingers working. I have a new project to show you tomorrow. It is a rush-I want to wear it to TNNA at the end of January.

No comments: