Thursday, December 03, 2020

Blocked

My Shift adaptation in Rasta is finished.  




I think she is looking for mistakes 😘

It’s big enough that Lynn could pull it over her shoulders.

I used 3 skeins of Rasta and 10mm needles. I will be adding the kit to the website this weekend. The kit will include my notes to adjust the pattern but you will need to purchase the Shift pattern from Andrea Mowry to knit it.
Lynn finished her first sock. It’s even been blocked. It was time to go so we were rushing to get a picture. We will do a better photo shoot when Lynn has both socks finished. Lynn went up to a 2.75mm needle for her socks and said that she was happy she did.

Lynn knit Maize (a free pattern from Tin Can Knits) in Malabrigo Rios. You can knit them as full mittens or fingerless mittens. Lynn says that she likes how long the thumb is. 

I was looking at pictures from December 3, 2019 to see if there was any knitting to share tonight. Nothing from 2018 either. These are from 2017. Our first hockey game in Vegas.

You never know, we might be able to go for December 3, 2021.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Shift is beautiful. Love the colors.