Thursday, September 10, 2020

Pressed Flowers

I saw this pattern on Ravelry and fell in love. Meet Pressed Flowers by Amy Christoffers. Purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

Photos © Amy Christoffers.
The pattern is knit in DK weight so you have many options.



A few knitters are using Dyed in the Wool for the flowers. What a great idea. Take a look.

Last night I showed the pictures of Melanie Berg’s new shawl Only Good Vibes (pattern purchased on Ravelry). I put together some combinations today using Hedgehog Alpaca Bouclé with tosh merino light or Hedgehog Skinny Singles. I tried to make it so that you can see the colour names in the pictures.







Photo © Melanie Berg
These were really quick pictures because I was busy making kits for Saturday. Don’t forget that you can book to come between 10am and 11am for a quieter shopping experience.

Are you ready for some football? I’m early tonight because the NFL starts tonight. I hope to get some knitting done. My plan was to have The Shift finished for Saturday. I don’t think I’m going to make it but I’ll have it outside so you can see the colours. I love how they are coming out.

No comments: