Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Merino Mia Six Packs

I received an email today from Prism Yarns that they have new patterns for their Eccentric Chevron Wrap kit which are now called Merino Mix Six Packs. Laura Bryant (a master with colour) has combined 6 hand dyed skeins of Merino Mia (a heavy fingering/sport weight yarn) in the most amazing colour combinations.
Instant gratification in a cool collection of six related colors. Make any of our three styles with one pack!  
Mix your colors up or stack them in gradations; the choice is yours and the variations are endless. 



This was the original pattern in the yarn pack. We have two samples of the shawl knit up in the store. Lynda knit one and I knit the other. The yarn is a dream to work with.
I opened up some kits to show the amazing colour combinations that Laura puts together. I want the cowl and fingerless gloves. Picking the colour is going to be hard. I've narrowed it down to these.





Someone got his hair cut today. He looks like a puppy again. Roko has been pretty sad for the past two weeks. I think it was a combination of missing Melo and the fact that he had so much hair and some of it was matted. I know that I'm happy because the dog hair in our house was getting ridiculous.

No comments: