Thursday, October 12, 2017

Fino

I saw these mini skein kits at TNNA in June and knew we needed them. I asked our Canadian distributor and he said that they were only for the US market. I asked him to ask again and now we have them.
FINO MINI-SKEIN SETS from Manos del Uruguay
70% extrafine merino, 30% silk, 20g/98yd mini-skeins, set of 5 
There are seven different kits. I have every colour packed for the Fleece Festival and I left a kit in every colour in the store.
The Ring of Rings Cowl (pattern free on Ravelry) is knit with one skein of Fino and a Fino Mini Skein kit.

Spoiler Alert - I'm going to show a picture of Alex's Speckle and Pop! at the end of the post.

The Incremento Shawl (pattern free on Ravelry) is another pattern that uses a full skein of Fino and a mini skein kit.

I'm off to knit. Baseball and football. Thank goodness Beth is here to flip channels.

Alex's shawl is looking good. She is almost finished the second clue. I still haven't wound mine. Maybe next week after we're unpacked I will get going.

No comments: