Sunday, April 02, 2017

Let's do a KAL

I picked my colours for Xanthe. I'm going to use tosh merino light

-cactus flower
-prairie fire
-medieval (for the lace)


I'm getting new glasses in a few weeks so why not match the shawl to the glasses?

Let's do another KAL.
-Start now and finish by May 31. This should give you lots of time to finish.

-If you purchase your yarn in the store (or online) please keep your receipt. Bring the finished shawl into the store with the receipt (or email me pictures of the shawl). We'll share the pictures on the blog and give you a coupon for 15% off of a future purchase in the store.

-Please post project pictures in our Ravelry Group. I will start a thread for this in a few days.

-We will do a random draw from all the finished photos and at least one person will win a prize - I'm going to talk to my suppliers about prizes and will announce in a few weeks.




The new season of The Amazing Race is going to be interesting. Normally the teams come on as pairs. This time it was individuals who were paired up before the race started. There are a lot of very strong personalities - there is going to be some good arguments :)

No comments: