Thursday, April 20, 2017

Found It

The shipment hasn't arrived yet but I know where it is. It has been flagged by Canada Customs because it is over a certain dollar amount. I've emailed all the information to my broker and I hope she can get it released tomorrow. Then we should see the yarn early next week. I can't say I'm happy with the delay but at least I know where it is in the system.

Alex dropped by for a minute to show me her current project. She's knitting like crazy to have it finished for the Frolic.

Pattern: Dotted Rays (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Hedgehog Skinny Singles
This top-down shawl is a colorful variation of the original Dotted Rays design. Choose 5 or 6 colors and create your own gradient by striping the colors together using the Speckled Fade color technique. Westknits shortcut rows with yarn over holes form the long curved shape. Select between the multiple border options and knit a large or super large sized shawl.
Alex is going to do the garter stitch border like Stephen did here.
I want to make the shawl and will be doing the chevron edge like this version.

Now I'm back to steaming clothes. My mannequin friends are ready for their spring/summer clothes. They need to look stunning :)

No comments: