Sunday, March 19, 2017

Find Your Fade

What a beautiful day. I finished the knitting on my shawl. Now it needs to be blocked and some ends sewn in. The Rockshelter Sock was great to knit with and I would definitely use it again.

Now I'm off to swatch. Yes. I'm going to swatch. Churchmouse Yarns has a new set of patterns coming out at the end of the week. I can't show pictures yet but will as soon as I can. I'm going to knit one of the patterns for myself. It is a garment, hence the swatching. And the yarn is linen. Hence the swatching. I don't want it to look sloppy.
Erika Knight's Studio Linen is very nice to knit with. I was surprised at how neat my knitting looked - I was afraid the linen could throw the tension off.  We'll have more stock arriving in a week.

Now it's time to cast on. I would like to have the garment finished for the Frolic but I think that's a bit ambitious. I think a more realistic goal is TNNA in June. 

1 comment:

Diane said...

That find your fade is gorgeous!

Diane