Monday, March 27, 2017

Spring/Summer Hours starting soon

It's my last Monday in the store until September. Mondays are supposed to be the day that Beth and I golf. Last summer we only made it out once and it was so hot we only played nine holes. I hope to change that this summer.

Spring/Summer hours start on April 1

Monday Closed
Tuesday 10-5:30
Wednesday 10-5:30
Thursday 10-5:30
Friday noon-7
Saturday 10-4
Sunday Closed



Cathy and Sarah are busy working away on their Assana Wraps. Both decided to use Graphite and make the stripes more defined. They are going to look great in the booth at the Frolic.


I did a bit more cleaning in the store today. There is a new section on the website called Clearance.

Great deals on yarns that we will no longer be carrying...

Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Glitter Sock - 25% off

Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Silk Singles are also 25% off.


I couldn't help myself - I picked 7 colours for Find Your Fade. From top to bottom
-Atlantis
-Aurora
-Irish Hills
-Dish of Pears
-Boreal
-Armada
-Blue Nude

Mr. FedEx dropped off a box this afternoon from Erika Knight in the UK. All colours of Studio Linen are back in stock.

Now I need to run a pack a few mail orders. If I hurry I can get them finished before Mr/Ms. Canada Post arrives.

No comments: