Friday, October 31, 2014

Day One

Julie Ann forwarded this to me today. She hasn't visited my house but that is how things work in my world.

The November Dream Club yarn and pattern will be in the store tomorrow.


There will be pictures later in the post of the start of my shawl. Just a warning in case you don't want to see. I would suggest that you stop reading now. I've tried to make them far enough down that you won't see them by mistake.

Mr. Melo had me up at 5:30 this morning to go out so I checked my email. The pattern just arrived. I thought about getting up and knitting but then I would be really, really tired right now in the store. 

I started when I got to work. The pattern is very well written and easy to follow. There is a link to a video that Stephen made showing how to get the shawl started. I highly recommend that you watch it. It will make your life easier and everything is explained. 

Beth is at home giving out treats to the kids. She had the coolest visitors. Three high school boys pulling a wagon. They were collecting food for a food drive. They didn't want any chocolate - Beth offered. Just canned goods. 

I'm very happy with the colours. It's time to sign off and get back at it. Very addictive!!


2 comments:

life ldc said...

Love the look of this shawl already! :)

Julie said...

Thanks Anne
I wanted to knit all night but decided sleep was a better option if I was going to work today :)