Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two more sleeps

It was a short night last night. Beth and I went to visit a friend in Toronto last night and to help her with some accounting questions for her company. It took a bit but we figured it out. I must say that it was fun to play with numbers again. I'm not sure I'd want to do it full time but for one night it was nice to be going through accounts and trying to figure them out.

Yesterday Ms. Canada Post brought in a box from Crystal Palace. Inside were four brand new colours of Mini Mochi.
314 Ice Periwinkle
315 Grateful Grapes
316 Equinox
317 Seaview
Yummy!! The yarn is on the website and the colour swatches should be up soon.

I still haven't had time to sew the last seam on my cardigan. I've been trying to get the store in perfect order. That will never happen buy hopefully I am close. I've made signs for garments so that Cathy and Sarah can find the patterns. Patterns have been printed. Kits are made. The price book should be up to date. I'm also going through yarns so I know what I need to order in Phoenix. Every time I think I am close to being done I realize just how much there is to do.

Mr. UPS stopped by with a box from Berroco. Norah Gaughan Volume 10 is here.


And some pictures I took from Namaste's Facebook page

Two more sleeps until Phoenix. There's a load of laundry in the dryer. I had better start planning what I am going to take. :)

No comments: