Saturday, January 07, 2012

More new garments

The dogs and I didn't have a very good sleep last night. Melo had no problem sleeping on my bed (of course the dogs sleep in bed) but Roko was antsy all night. I'm hoping tonight he will be more settled.

Sarah worked with me today and I took some pictures of her wearing the cardigan that Lynda knit.
Pattern: from Jenny Watson Noro Now

Yarn: Noro Hitsuji



The cardigan is very cute. I need to sew a button on but there wasn't time today. Or it could have been that I didn't feel like doing it. :)

We have the Mohair Bias Loop from Churchmouse Yarns knit in the store in Superior (a cashmere and silk blend) from Filatura di Crosa. I sent a ball of Rowan's Kidsilk Haze Stripe to Lynda for her to make another.

The striping looks great!! It was hard to leave it in the store when I left. I want it.

Sarah was a little cold with no coat or sweater. I told her now she knows what it is like to be a model.

It's time to knit and watch some football.

No comments: