Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Boardwalk Bag


I started a new project today. Entrelac. In Rowan Colourscape Chunky. Technically it is within the rules because it is a sample for the store. I will talk more about this in my Thursday post.

Last night Beth and I were watching The Bachelor (yes some of those women should have had a psych test before going on the show) when it hit me that Cathy and I hadn't really discussed the portable heater in the store. I'm afraid of fire so Beth and I got in the truck at 11 and drove over. Cathy had unplugged the heater and all was good. I would have worried all evening so it was worth the drive.

Tonight we have two new Storage Wars and a new show called Shipping Wars. My needles will be busy.

1 comment:

Sally said...

SO glad to see you like Storage Wars too!