Monday, September 14, 2020

Mystery

It’s that time again. Stephen West’s new MKAL (mystery knit a long) is starting in October. You can purchase the pattern now and will receive an introductory PDF. The first clue will be available on October 9.

I put some combinations together this afternoon but ran out of time to make more. I will play tomorrow.




This morning Cheryl sent me a picture of the Shift that she knit for her daughter. What a great colour combination.
She used Rusted Rainbow, Castaway and The Family Jewels.
Doreen sent a picture this afternoon of her beautiful shawl.
I just finished Bidicot with the Wonderland Yarns.  You helped my pick out the colours.  This is a great fun pattern.  I love the gradual change of the colours of the yarn.  The shawl almost has a iridescent look to it.  I made it for my tweeny granddaughter for Christmas.  I know she is going to love it.
The pattern is free on Knitty.com and Doreen used two Blossoms.

Lynn called me this afternoon to tell me that I forgot our Monday special again. I’m sorry. I was crazy packing boxes. Dad and Lucy came and made boxes for me this morning - we didn’t have time on Saturday. I promise a good sale next week.

Now it’s time for hockey, football and knitting.

No comments: