Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Sheep

New stitch markers arrived this morning. They are so cute. Lynn has already claimed a box of the sheep.

I've purchased my pattern for the latest Westknits KAL.
The first clue will be coming on October 4 so I have a bit of time to choose my colours. Here are a few notes from Stephen.
I picked out some colours in LITLG Fine Sock - Shield and Baroque
Gorse and Oxidized
Hedgehog Sock Purr with Hue Loco Phyllis Sock Beach Glass
Donegal Cottage Tweed Sock Bell Heather with Montbretia

We are going to draw for the prizes in our Joji KAL on Thursday afternoon. I want to make sure that everyone has had time to email me their pictures or has posted them on Ravelry.

I'm very early today. Tonight is our fantasy football draft. I hope it goes quick so that I can get a few rows of knitting in. I have ten pattern rows left on my sleeve and then I can start the ribbing.

No comments: