Monday, June 17, 2019

Square Two

It's time for the next Knitterati MKAL from Cascade Yarns.

The yarn is Cascade 220 Superwash Merino.

I have the colours on order and hope to see them soon.

To participate, sign up for Cascade's newsletter. *Note: If you are already signed up for our newsletter, you do not need to sign up again.

My dad's company is just finishing the clubhouse at The Monthill Golf Course in Caledonia. This morning there was a small tournament (just nine holes) for all the sub trades who worked on the job. It was fun being out in the sun and fresh air.
This is the back overlooking the golf course. The building is amazing. If you are driving through Caledonia stop in and take a look. Sorry, I should have taken pictures inside but Beth needed to get back to work.
The second square is almost finished. I am calling it a square but it is really a rectangle. Square is just easier to write. I am going to lay these squares on top of my finished afghan tomorrow in the store to see how much bigger these ones are. Then I will know how many squares I need to make in all.

Shipment update - Spincycle should be here tomorrow and Donegal Cottage Tweed Sock should be here on Wednesday. There is an order on the way from Hedgehog but the tracking isn't working for that tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does each block take one ball of yarn?
Cheryl

Julie said...

Hi Cheryl
I should get close to 4 squares from each ball of Ito. I'll know better in a few days when I am finished the third square.