Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Hole

Cathy just left with her colours for the Stephen West KAL. It's going to look sharp.

I can't wait to see every one's colour combinations once the knitting starts.

This morning Mr. Canada Post brought in a box from Lynda.
Pattern: Auburn Wave
Yarn: 2 balls of Freia Fingering
Needles: 4.5mm
Alteration to pattern: Lynda did 3 eyelet patterns instead of 4. Then she knit the lace pattern at the end until she ran out of yarn.

Cathy left a very special present on my table. YUMMY!!

After work Beth and I went for a drive. We went to see our hole. It wasn't just a hole.

There are lots of pictures because Mom and Dad are in Myrtle Beach. I think it's killing my dad that he wasn't here to see them start.


Our neighbour's house. They're already in and I'm sure they will be happy when our house gets finished. They also started the house on the other side of them.

Survivor tonight. How do you run out of rice already? I wonder what Jeff is going to make the tribe do to get more. Oh yeah. Game 7 of the World Series too. Knitting time!!

No comments: