Monday, January 28, 2013

The Night Before

It's the night before the night before I go. There are many last minute chores being done. Laundry. Accounting. Packing boxes to ship. Getting more yarn transferred to the new website. You know, all the fun things. I'm making a list and checking it twice.

There was a surprise waiting for me when I got home tonight. My shawl is dry. I don't know how. I was sure that it would be damp when I packed it tomorrow night. I could have gone to bed at a decent hour on Saturday night. :)

I considered starting to sew in the ends tonight but then I remembered the HST payment that is due before I go. The last hour was spent entering numbers and happy dance, it is done!

Beth is upstairs knitting (GASP) while I am working. A voice just said "I'm a really good knitter." "It's very even" For those of you who know Beth, the knitting part is making you chuckle. She would rather hand yarn to Wannietta, Lynda or Ann and have them make a sweater for her.

She is working on a Linen Stitch Scarf in Classic Elite Liberty Wool. She came in the store and chose/stole her colours. I had nothing to do with it.

While I was working on my accounting I wrote a cheque to the Woodstock Fleece Festival for our booth. Mark Saturday October 19th on your calendar. It is a long way away but think how fast January has gone. It will be here before you know it.

Writing cheques. Sugar. I forgot to write one to Lynda. She needs more knitting. I'm warming up the computer (it is old and slow) to make a cheque so that I can get some yarn to her tomorrow. Now I need to figure out what to send. I'm thinking something from one of the new Rowan books.

Gotta run. There is laundry to be folded.

No comments: