Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Spring is Coming

There is a box on the way from Berroco and Mr. UPS should be delivering it tomorrow. Can you believe that spring yarns are starting to arrive??

-New Norah Gaughan book. I could only get a picture of the cover but as you know, Norah's books always have amazing designs.
-A new yarn called Karma. Sorry I only have the cover of this books as well. The yarn is a thick, tape like yarn. Lightweight but quick to knit.
-Four new colours of Berroco Sox.




A bit more progress was made on Fifty One Shades of Truth last night while watching The Mentalist. There is only one episode left in Season One - Season Two is downloading now.

After spending yesterday in my lay around clothes and knitting I'm having a hard time working today. I want to be on the couch with needles in my hands. Are you having the same problem??

No comments: