We’re here and having a great time.
Dad’s tucked in and I’m writing quickly before going to bed. Today has been long. We had breakfast and then started on our journey. We found a Starbucks so that I could get my mug. Then onto Bay Bulls to go whale watching. We were early so we continued south for sightseeing.The views were amazing.We had two humpback whales putting on a show for us.
I’m extremely lucky to have gone whale watching in Victoria in May and now in St. John’s. The two extremes of our country.
Then we saw Puffins. More on those tomorrow.
Then we saw Puffins. More on those tomorrow.
We had so much fun that we bought tickets and did the next whale watching tour. I didn’t take any pictures - I just took it all in. The staff was laughing at us. I don’t think anyone has done that before. I’ll talk more about the company tomorrow because they were amazing and I would highly recommend them.
Dad is exhausted (no nap today) but I think he enjoyed the day. I’ll take it a bit easier on him tomorrow.
Now I need to lay down and sleep. It’s 10pm here and feels like 2 in the morning.









