Now back to my casting off. Then an early night. My dentist is 45 minutes away. I should move to someone closer but I like my dentist and his office so I’ll continue to make the drive.
Thursday, July 30, 2026
Surprise coming next week
I’m casting off. This is the Inclinations Shawl from Andrea Mowry. The yarn is Dream State and I’m rushing to finish it before all our Dream State is gone. My goal is to get it cast off tonight and then block it over the weekend. Dad, Beth and the dogs are heading to the cottage tomorrow and will be back on Sunday or Monday. I’ll be able to lie it out with no dogs around.These are the colours I used. I will make up kits over the next few days and get them on the website. These will be one of a kind kits where you will receive the skeins that are pictured. I think I put together 7 combinations today and will get pictures tomorrow if I can. I would come in early but I have an emergency dentist appointment - I cracked a tooth. 😂
On Monday one of my suppliers will be unveiling a brand new yarn. That is all I can say for now but I know you’re going to love it. It will be online (the front page) at 12:01am and I will do a blog post during the day. Right now UPS says that the yarn will be arriving on Tuesday but it could be Wednesday.

