When you purchase Pierre Light, you will also receive the original DK Pierre Shawl pattern!
This lovely textured shawl is a fingering weight version of the original DK weight Pierre Shawl. Choose four colors of fingering weight yarn and enjoy easy breezy textures and simple stitch patterns like seed stitch, twisted rib, garter ridges, and triangles. I extended the shawl with a few extra sections for finer yarns and a lightweight fabric. Create a smooth gradient as you follow the step-by-step color guidance or customize the palette with as many colors as you like. A single color version in a radiant hand dyed semi-solid would look fab! Instructions include a video tutorial to help you cast on and begin the shawl, making the project suitable for adventurous beginners and beyond.
I haven’t shown pictures of my trip knitting. I’m making Joji Locatelli’s Fading Point (pattern purchased on Ravelry) with Hedgehog Sock. Now it’s being put away until my next trip. I want to get back to my Antipodes Sweater.







