Sale Saturday September 14th

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Himalayas

Sandra finished her Alpine Bloom. Another stunning version.

I absolutely love the colour of the Himalayan Salt, and the Zauberball Privy Council is the perfect amount of colour.   

I was trying to go for a soft pink feel and didn't want a high contrast.  It complements the pink better than I thought it would.

I wore it to work today and it was so comfortable. 

I am the only knitter at work, and my coworkers are always asking for updates on all of my projects. This was one that they couldn't wait to see.

I want to thank Sandra for sharing. Sandra’s sweater shows that Zauberball Crazy is a great substitute for Dyed in the Wool.



I’ve started adding kits to the website for patterns from Rowan Magazine 74. So far it’s only the Himalayas Sweater and Cardigan but more are coming.
It’s another terrible baseball game. I’m going to find something else to watch and pull out my knitting.

No comments: