Friday, September 01, 2023

Different

We have a new store sample. This is Same But Different. Diana knit the cowl in under a week. She loved making the cowl - so much that she is knitting one for herself.
Same, but Different is a bandana style cowl, knit flat from the top down, similar to a triangular shawl. The distinctive patterning is simple to create, using the mosaic knitting technique. Carefully designed to integrate seamlessly from top to bottom, those captivating spine stitches are the prominent characteristic of Same but Different! But wait, there’s more … SBD also features a split seam at the back and a continuous I-cord bind off, for a beautiful and professional looking finish.

I tried the cowl on and it sits nicer on a human. Lynn is going to come and help me for a few days later in September and we will get pictures. 
The main colour is Felted Tweed - one ball of 177 Clay
The contrast Dream State - one skein of Neveruary




I made a few more kits for the Geogradient MKAL.



I took these last night and forgot to share. 


The dogs are super excited to be back at the cottage. Dad and Beth tried to have a nap this afternoon. No go - the dogs wanted to be outside playing.

It’s bedtime. I had a great day in the store. It was super busy and the day flew by. I have running around to do in the morning before opening the store. Don’t forget that we’re closing early so I can head north.

No comments: