Sale Saturday September 14th

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Two Posts in One

SUNDAY
This is Brenda’s Alpine Bloom. I am so jealous. Her colours are amazing and the fit of the sweater is perfect. Brenda used Practically Perfect Sock Be Hoppy with Midsommar Dyed in the Wool. Thank you Brenda for sharing.

My Alpine Bloom soaked in Soak this morning and now it’s lying out. I woke up at 5:30 this morning. After thinking about going back to sleep I got up and started knitting. My Temperature Blanket is growing.
This is up to May 28th. I will finish May tonight while watching football. The blanket is perfect knitting if your fingers want to play with yarn but you don’t want to count or follow a chart.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was relaxing. Dad, Beth and the dogs are coming home tomorrow. They’ve had fun fishing and relaxing. 

I started a post yesterday but picked up my knitting last night and didn’t come back to my iPad.

SATURDAY

Cooma is a light and airy cowl that provides lots of warmth. Holding fingering and mohair together is all the rage (and for good reason, it’s stunning!) So you can swatch with a purpose! Use the cowl as a canvas for playing with color combinations, test out how each color interacts and practice holding the strands together while creating something of practical beauty!



Here are some new combinations for Alpine Bloom using Purse First. Mom Jeans.
Love & Leche
Lady Lavender

I was up early this morning (6am) and decided to start working. While I was doing this I got everything ready to block my Alpine Bloom. I figured it could lay outside while I’m in the store to dry. It was a great idea but I couldn’t find any Soak. WHERE IS MY SOAK????? I’ll be blocking tomorrow.

We sent out a newsletter earlier this week. If you didn’t receive it you can click here to read it. 

Have a great evening. I’m going to enjoy a quiet house.

No comments: