Monday, November 02, 2020

Mustard

 

My order is in for the new knitting bags. I have started adding them to the website (I should be finished tomorrow) and we hope to have them in the store at the end of the month.

I wasn’t sure about the Mustard colour but the more I look at it the more I like it. 

I was in the store this morning to meet Mr. Canada Post and then I came home to write a newsletter. It has been started for two weeks but I can’t sit down and finish it. It still isn’t finished. 😢 Maybe tomorrow.

Melanie Berg has a new pattern out called Futura. From Melanie
Futura is available on Ravelry and LoveCrafts, and here's a little special for you: 
On Ravelry, Futura is 20% off until Nov 8, midnight in Berlin. Please use "futura" at check-out.
Pictures © Melanie Berg.
The shawl is knit holding a strand of double knitting weight yarn with a strand of lace weight mohair.


The Fibre Co has new patterns for Lore. Meet Rannerdale

Rannerdale is a super-wearable raglan pullover with a stylish folded neckband and pretty cable detail-ing down the center of both sleeves. It is constructed seamlessly from the top down and uses short rows to create a slight scoop at the front neck. Designed for Lore by Kari-Helene Rane, this warm and lofty layering sweater will fit seamlessly into any handmade wardrobe.


The pattern for Rannerdale is free when you purchase the yarn. Please make a note when you order and I will email you the pattern.


It’s time to turn off the computer. I might have a few rows of knitting in me. I’m working on the sleeve so they are very short rows.

No comments: