Sunday, November 01, 2020

Meet Annie

Hello! My name is Annie and I am a knitwear designer based out of Cape Cod, MA, USA.

I aim to create knitwear that has a bohemian, youthful style. I enjoy creating knitting patterns that keep knitters engaged, incorporating fun details like crochet edging, cables, and lace, and I always aim for great fit and comfort. 

I’ve been following Annie Lupton (bohochicfiberco) on Instagram for some time and finally asked for permission to share her patterns with you.

The Boho Romance Shawl is a triangle shaped shawl that uses the same lacework pattern as my Boho Romance Crop and Tunic Patterns. The design features a section of stockinette stitch followed by a wavy lace border and sweet picot bind off. It’s the perfect combination of simple knitting and interesting stitch patterns!

The shawl is knit in double knitting weight yarn so your options are endless. You might even have some in your stash.



The Boho Texture Cardi is a top-down knit raglan-style cardigan with the collar worked contiguously throughout. The design features a variety of textured stitch patterns, and a ribbed collar and cuffs. The Boho Texture Cardi is a cozy fitting sweater with a long body. It’s the perfect fall layering piece! 
You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry. This pattern is size inclusive.

This cardigan is also knit in double knitting weight.



Annie does a neat feature on Instagram where she styles her hand knits with different outfits.

Here is another new bag that I will be ordering tomorrow.

A modern take on the Messenger bag, our Maker's Mini Messenger borrows its functionality and versatility from sling backpacks downsized for smaller projects.

Lightweight and water-repellent, it can be worn across your back or chest for easier accessibility. It's big enough for your supplies and small enough to feel effortless. 








 






I got up this afternoon to make a tea and laid my knitting in the chair beside me - Boscoe’s chair. He was lying on the floor and decided to jump into my chair. I am half way through the sleeve on Skylights. I haven’t worked the tubular bind off on the body yet. I’m going to try it on the sleeve first - a lot less stitches to practice on.



We gave out 100 goodie bags last night and then turned out the lights. There were still more kids but... There is a family with three kids just down the street. The first one got the last goodie bag. Beth didn’t have anything for the other two so she gave them her pumpkins. The kids were so happy. Go figure.

No comments: