Monday, November 09, 2020

Junction


Churchmouse Yarns has a new pattern (you can download it from their website)

The 
Mini Loopy Tree Skirt is so adorable, we can’t help but smile whenever it catches our eye—which is often. The combination of a squishy, super chunky-weight yarn and poofs of loop stitch at the outside edge is just so cute and cloud-like! This free pattern was designed to sit under a small, table-top tree, but we bet you can come up with other places for it—under a festive centerpiece, perhaps?

Rowan Big Wool is a great yarn choice.

Doreen emailed me a picture of her latest sweater. Meet Junction.

Just finished Junction.  I love the colour combination.  Use Spincycle Meadows with the dark grey.  This was a great project.  Used two different techniques that I haven't used before.  Brioche and provisional cast on.  The pattern was very easy to follow and the fit is great.
I can’t wait to see Doreen wearing her sweater.

I am constantly learning, especially when it comes to knitting! So I wanted to create a sweater that would have some new techniques to learn and combine. I love playing with color and texture and this pullover has got it all! A classic circular yoke sweater that helps build your knitting skill set with simple two color brioche and stranded color work.
If you have finished a project with yarn purchased at The Needle Emporium and would like to share, please email me pictures. Knitters love to see what other knitters are making. I want to see what you are making.


We have two new colours of Manos Fino.

Elegant and refined, Fino combines the softness of merino wool with the luster of silk in a lightweight yarn that’s perfect for heirloom accessories or luxurious garments. Fino features a new dye process that yields complex, subtle, tonal colors.  

Seance is above and Rosewater below. 


I packed a lot of boxes this morning. Orders normally go out within 24 hours (Saturday and Sunday excluded). Mr. Canada Post arrives around 11am and any order received by 10am usually makes it onto his truck.

Ordering for pick up is the same. Everything is picked within 24 hours and you will receive an email that your order is ready. If you don’t get that email, please call or send us an email. I can almost guarantee that your order is done.

Now it’s bed time. I will be in the store early tomorrow morning packing more boxes.

No comments: