Monday, March 04, 2019

Wildwood Shawl

Kerstin was here when we opened to pick up her basket. She was so excited to see her haul. The retail value of everything is over $600. Thank you to my amazing suppliers who donated.

She is wearing a girl's best friend by Isabell Kraemer (pattern purchased on Ravelry) that she knit in Hedgehog Skinny Singles and Uschitita. The basket got in the way of the pompoms.

I need to try out the discount feature on the new website. Until Thursday March 7, 2019 at noon (EST) all Hedgehog Fibres yarns purchased online are 15% off when you purchase 2 or more skeins. The code is NEWWEBSITE. You can mix and match colours and yarn types. If you want to pick them up in the store we will refund the shipping when you come in. We will be adding a feature to the website soon for those who want to pick up.

All that needs to be done is the blocking and the ends sewn in. I love it!!!
I put together two kits for Nightshift. You can purchase them in the store or online.
We have 5 of the 6 colours that Andrea used for her shawl. Melancholia is missing. Instead of it I used Neveruary (above - the colours of my shawl) and The Family Jewels (below).

The Wildwood Shawl is a new pattern from Andrea Mowry. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
This 3-color shawl is full of relaxing garter stitch with a mix of engaging short row stripes and lace! 
Pictures ©Andrea Mowry.
Three colours of Hedgehog Sock would be perfect for this shawl.

Now I need to get back to my knitting. Something got into me and I cast on The Hipster tonight.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Ohh, the Wildwood Shawl is gorgeous!