Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A Day of Boxes

I looked at my calendar today and it is already the end of March. Where has the month gone? Where has the year gone? I need to finish my March newsletter. That is tomorrow's job.

Our Spring/Summer hours start on Monday.

Tuesday - Friday 10-5:30
Saturday 10-4
Sunday Closed
Monday Closed
I knew that Wannietta tried on her cardigan yesterday but I didn't see it. I did last night on Instagram. It's looking good!!

Mr. UPS brought us three boxes from Namaste. The website has been updated.

Mr. UPS left and came back half an hour later. He found another box for us.
Kim Hargreaves newest pattern book was in the box.
Earthen tones give a seasonal glow, from kissed shades of sand, copper and tan to the faded hues of white and stone. Containing twelve elegant, classic designs for women by Kim Hargreaves.


Mr. Canada Post brought us a box from GarnStories. Oh my. So pretty. The yarn has been photographed and is available in the store and on the website.




We've watched Survivor and I worked on my Throwback. The pattern asks for 9" of stocking stitch before starting the ribbing. I'm at 6" (why isn't it going faster?) and will knit at least 11". I want my cardigan longer. The great thing about knitting from the top down is that I can try it on and see how I like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the purple tones,reminds me of spring flowers!