Friday, March 01, 2019

Cobblestones

My colours are finished.
I am so happy that I restarted. I talked with the ladies at Spincycle today and we should see an order in time for the Frolic.

Beth finished another hat.
The pattern is called Cobblestones and it is free on Ravelry. She used one skein of Uneek Worsted. I would have asked Beth to put it on for the picture but she just came home from a visit with Trish. I didn't want to mess up her hair.
Here are the last of the Food Drive prizes. Each basket will have one Skinny Singles Potluck from Hedgehog Fibres.
Mrs. Crosby sent two amazing prizes. The first is 5 skeins of Hat Box. This is a wool/silk/cashmere blend in sport weight.
The second is a kit for Joji's Fading Point. This is 5 skeins of Train Case. You can use it to make a sweater like So Faded. You can make a smaller shawl and socks or 5 pairs of socks. The possibilities are endless.

In the past I have printed off ballots for each person who donated to the Food Drive. I just made a spreadsheet and I have 1070 ballots to print. That is a lot of wasted paper. The solution....

I have a spreadsheet with everyone's name, phone number and the number of tickets they get. We are going to start with the first person who donated $10 and she will have the first 10 numbers. The next person donated $20 and gets 25 tickets. They will be the next 25 numbers. We will go through the list and mark down everyone's numbers. We will rip up all the tickets and mix them up in a basket. Tomorrow afternoon we will draw.

If you donated and want to see my accounting I will have it in the store.

We are watching The Voice. I need to stop and watch. The blind auditions are the best.

No comments: