Sunday, March 03, 2019

A Day of Knitting

The Throwback made it to the point of dividing the fronts, sleeves and back. The sleeves are on a holder and now it is just knit one row, purl one row.

TIP: Don't put the stitches on a holder. Put them on a circular needle. That way you are ready to work the stitches when it's time to knit the sleeves.

TIP: Be careful with your tension when you are knitting the sleeves. The body is knit one row and purl one row. The sleeves are knit on a circular needle. Knit every row. Your sleeves could end up with a tighter tension than your body. You might need to work the sleeves on one size bigger needle.
Beth claimed a skein of Merino DK to make another Squish Me Cap. The yarn is beautiful.

I am going to use the green (DRK) to make Hipster. I am flying to Myrtle Beach on Friday night to spend the weekend with dad. My sweater is too much to take with me so I need a new project 😉.

No comments: