Friday, March 29, 2019

Photo Shoot

My friend and I did a photo shoot this afternoon. What a beautiful day! I had to be very careful walking through the garden. There were quite a few green leaves sprouting from the ground.

My Hipster is finished. Now the decision. Fringes or tassels?


Lynda knit Joji's Odyssey Shawl in Rowan's new Denim Revive. This is one of the shawls I will be taking to Chicago in a few weeks for my Rowan meeting.


Diana knit Fontana from Rowan Magazine #65 in Rowan Cotton Cashmere. This is my shawl for day two.

Beth cast off her Issa Cowl this afternoon.

There are two basketball games and a baseball game on. I'm in charge of the converter because Beth is casting on a new project. She went yarn shopping on Wednesday afternoon. Actually, she went yarn taking. The new project is a linen stitch scarf with Cheshire Cat mini skeins. She is casting on 600 stitches and there is a bit of whining happening.

I need to get to my knitting. As I was lying in bed last night it hit me that I still have to finish the body, the sleeves, the collar and the front bands on my Throwback. Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for tassels
Seajaes