Thursday, June 01, 2017

Do I unpack the box or start knitting?

The Adelaide from Primrose Yarn Co is absolutely beautiful.




Do I unpack the box or start knitting?

Adelaide is available in the store and on the website.

Now there is an internal debate about Free Your Fade. Adelaide or Rockshelter Sock (the shipment finally arrived).

From the left:
Nasty Unicorn
Aphrodite
Hermione
Pisces
Sour Patch Kids
Lemongrass
London Goth
Thrash
Witching Hour

I couldn't pick one combination for Rockshelter Sock either.
106 Hippie Chick
84 Inquisitive Cornflower
129 Treachery
17 Sage
92 Storm
120 Pisgah National Forest
92 Storm
120 Pisgah National Forest
176 Porch Puddle

If you receive our email newsletter, there was a small error. The link to the Camp brochure was wrong. Here it is...

Beth and I went to Terra last night. I'm becoming the crazy flower woman. :) I'm obsessed. I think it's the colours - just like yarn. 

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oooh, what glorious yarn! I vote for the knitting over the unpacking. ;)