Monday, June 05, 2017

Colour and Creativity


The pattern for this interesting sweater is available for purchase on Ravelry...

Fiora from Lang is 42% cotton, 42% acrylic and 16% viscose. There are 145m on a 50gram ball.

We have 5 colours in stock.
Where colour and creativity meet. The quality Fiora surprises us with a wonderful mix of many colours, some matte, some shiny, some light, some dark. This colourful yarn makes us think of wild flower meadows.




I started a 'Store Project' last week. Then it got really busy so it didn't get very far. I'm making In Threes (pattern purchased on Ravelry) in Mrs. Crosby Steamer Trunk. The colour is Harper.
I've knit the pattern before (twice) and it is super easy and super cute for a little girl. Steamer Trunk is 100% machine washable wool. When blocked the yarn almost feels like cotton. Perfect for a child's sweater.

The Edge went to Suds today. I'm driving it to Columbus on Friday - it'll be nice to have a shiny clean car.

I'm so excited about going to TNNA. From the previews I've seen there will be great yarns and lots of new colours in yarns that we already carry.

If you aren't following us on Instagram, we are needleemporium. I'll be posting pictures on Saturday and Sunday from the show.

No comments: