Monday, June 26, 2017

Life in the Long Grass

Surprise. We will be receiving more yarn from Life in the Long Grass at the end of August.
 This is just a small sample of the colours coming in.
Gorgeous superwash merino and nylon yarn base hand-painted and hand dyed. The merino quality is soft and fine and with the 25% Nylon added makes for a fine, durable yarn for socks, shawls, light adult sweaters and children's wear.


At the last minute I added another base to my order. A few colours will be coming in merino singles. I believe that it will be the same base as Hedgehog's Skinny Singles and Primrose Yarn Co.'s Adelaide.

I spent some time knitting today and made it to the third colour on Free Your Fade. I'm going to do a few more rows tonight and there will be pictures tomorrow.

No comments: