Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Lemongrass

Wannietta came for a visit today and brought a new sample. We still need to add the buttons (in the side seams) but I wanted to show the picture right away.
Pattern: Lemongrass (pattern purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Cascade Eco - 2 skeins of Turtle
Size: Medium

Lynn tried on the sweater and was raving about it. I asked her to do a short review.
Cascade Eco + is incredibly soft, I had a short sleeve t-shirt on under the sweater and it felt great. I love the stitch definition and the cables look amazing. I am definitely adding Lemongrass to my Ravelry queue. Now the problem is which colour to choose.

While Wannietta was here another of my knitters came in. I didn't get to talk to her because it was crazy busy. Sorry Lynda. You've read her name many times and now you can put a face to the name.

If you didn't make it into the store today, don't worry. We still have lots of great yarns on sale. Don't forget that if you buy 10 balls of the same SALE yarn (it doesn't have to be the same colour) we will give you an extra 10% off.

No comments: